EIM’s Residency Program is a post-professional clinical residency that allows a third-year student, or licensed PT, to choose from SporTherapy’s locations to facilitate the completion of an EIM Residency.
- Choose one of SporTherapy’s locations that offers EIM’s Hosted Residency
- Participate in 12-14 month accelerated curriculum (about 4 hours per week) with onsite, hands-on mentoring
- Enjoy the benefits of a competitive resident salary with fully subsidized tuition while potentially deferring your student loans, if applicable
- Look forward to the potential for full-time employment with SporTherapy
- Travel to 4 Weekend Intensive Labs during the program
- Prepare to sit for your OCS Exam with an OCS Capstone Course that boasts an 87% pass rate
- Add a Postprofessional DPT or Certification (Manual Physical Therapy or Sports Physical Therapy) to your plan of study with just a few additional courses
CLICK HERE for more information or to apply.
Want to check out more videos? Click below!
The Hardest Part About Residency
The Best Part About Residency
The Worst Part About Residency
Confluent Health Culture
What’s After Residency?