SporTherapy is an outpatient rehabilitation physical therapy center specializing in the treatment of orthopedic, sports and work related injuries. Our philosophy of patient care is to provide an individualized program to restore the patient to their prior functional level.
SporTherapy is dedicated to providing personalized, progressive and reliable Physical Therapy services with professional, caring and principled Physical Therapists. We maintain a reputation of excellence throughout the community by placing our clients needs as our number one priority while presenting our employees a positive business atmosphere of respect, professional growth and financial stability.
News & Events
- Don’t forget to check our Facebook page news, events and health tips: www.facebook.com
- Please help us welcome our two new therapists, Jacoby Cotton, PT, DPT & Kathleen Sullivan, PT, DPT
- Congratulations to our therapist Chad Schmeeckle for passing his the CSCS exam!
- Our NEW NW Building at 4108 Boat Club Road is OPEN!
- We have updated our Southwest location on, Harris Parkway
- If you or someone you know is looking for a PT or AT position please contact Cassie at clackey@SporTherapy.net